If you are a patient at St. Luke’s University Health Network located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, you now have access to a new and convenient online service to help you manage your health information.
St. Luke’s has upgraded its electronic medical record (EMR) system and introduced a new online service called MyChart, which allows you to access your health information easily and securely from anywhere, at any time. In this article, we will guide you through the process of creating a MyChart account and show you how this service can help you take charge of your health.
Click here if you forgot your password
Creating a MyChart Account
Creating a MyChart account is quick and easy. To get started, visit https://www.slhn.org/mychart/index and click on “Create Account.” You will be asked to provide some basic information such as your name, date of birth, and contact details. You will also need to choose a username and password for your account. Once you have provided this information, click on “Submit” to complete the process.
If you already have a St. Luke’s account through the St. Luke’s app, you do not need to create a new account for MyChart. You can simply use the same sign-in information to access MyChart.
Please schedule an appointment with a doctor through https://findadoctor.slhn.org/?theme=dir_sluhn&scheduleOnline=true.
MyChart offers a range of features that can help you manage your health information easily and efficiently. Some of the key features of MyChart include:
- Pay Your Bill: With MyChart, you can pay your medical bills online, saving you time and hassle.
- Access Your Test Results: You can view your lab results, imaging reports, and other test results through MyChart. You can also see your historical test results, making it easier to track changes in your health over time.
- Request Prescription Refills: MyChart allows you to request prescription refills online, so you don’t have to call your doctor’s office or visit the pharmacy in person.
- Track Your Health: You can use MyChart to track your health information, such as your weight, blood pressure, and glucose levels. You can also set health goals and track your progress over time.
- Message Your Care Team: You can send secure messages to your healthcare providers through MyChart. This allows you to ask questions, get advice, and share information with your care team.
- Manage Your Appointments: With MyChart, you can schedule appointments with your healthcare providers online. You can also view and manage your upcoming appointments and check in online.
To contact St. Luke’s, you can either call 1-866-STLUKES or send an email to [email protected].